6 Tips to Help Keep Your Toddler Under Control
Has your toddler ever had a meltdown in the grocery store? Has the word "No" lost its meaning?
Try these 6 tips to help gain back control of your little one.
- Turning negative comments into positive reinforcement
- Understanding why your toddler is misbehaving
- Offering a calming timeout when poor behavior escalates
- Taking away toys, games, phones etc. to change poor behavior
- Using positive distractions
- Understanding the reasons why
Understanding the problem is half the problem. Having the tools to fix them is the other.
Call for a free consultation at (212) 977-6804 with Lyudmila Bloch.
New York Media Covered Etiquette Outreach in more than 60 publications