New York's #1 Business Etiquette Coach Gives You the Skills to Succeed in Business
To succeed in business, you need more than just drive. To work with people from a myriad of backgrounds and cultures, you need skills that will open doors and assure success.
As one of the leading international business-etiquette experts, Lyudmila Bloch was featured in the New York Times, BusinessWeek, Fox Business, ForbesLife, Fortune, New York Magazine, New York Post, and Reader's Digest.
Our customized training can address your specific needs and concerns, which may include:
- Appreciating the importance of business etiquette, social skills for business and corporate protocol
- Succeeding in any business setting, from job interviews to VIP dinners with clients
- Understanding rank and status in a corporate hierarchy
- Decoding body language and presenting yourself like a pro
- Developing polished business skills and professional savvy
- Avoiding business blunders at a business function, business meal, dinner, and learn how to handle difficult moments
- Conducting your business like a local, whether you are in New York, Paris, Madrid or Tokyo
- Learn the 3-step solution to amazing business manners in just 2 hours
There's a reason why The United Nations, Deloitte, Royal Bank of Scotland, Citi, Tiffany & Co., Van Cleef and Arpels, Columbia University, The Butterfield Bank of Bermuda, Harbinger Capital Partners, Apple Computers/EU, and other companies have called on Bloch to train their employees and graduates.
Multicultural Business Etiquette
World-Class Business Etiquette Ebook