The 3-Step Solution to Amazing Business Manners in Just 2 Hours
Your professional success depends on two critical factors:
- Your hard skills as a specialist
- Your social skills in business
We offer a three-step solution in business-etiquette training for professionals in any field of expertise -- banking, medicine, law, education, and creative services. This one-on-one coaching will result in dramatic transformation in your professional life.
Here's our 3-step solution:
- You'll get the expert feedback regarding any concerns or challenges you might have: demeanor, greeting style (or, lack of it), body language, verbal message, professional appearance, social skills, public speaking, business dining skills, business networking, etc.
- In just two hours, you’ll gain comprehensive knowledge about latest business etiquette, dining etiquette, social skills for business, and tips on interacting with confidence in any business setting.
- This new set of skills will dramatically improve your chances of getting promoted and appreciated by your colleagues and bosses. This training will change your outlook, attitude, and your self-esteem!
With our risk-free, business-etiquette training, you can benefit right away from the world of knowledge and our proven training system.
We guarantee immediate positive changes in your professional life after this training.
We'll contact you within 24 hours of receiving your inquiry to further discuss your needs and the benefits of the program.
Watch this 2-minute video to get a better idea about our training
Testimonials From Our Clients
For those of you, who think etiquette is a thing of the past, think again. Perhaps you have not met Ms. Lyudmila Bloch. I was fortunate enough to have an opportunity to attend the Professional Etiquette Training (How To Be An Etiquette Consultant Anywhere in the World) program taught by Ms. Bloch. She is a renowned world-sought-after international etiquette expert and protocol consultant. She has a passionate heart for transforming people from all walks of life through the art of social grace, etiquette, and protocol. Ms. Bloch provides you with first-hand insights through experiential learning that will maximize your life’s potential. Her precise delivery of her curriculum set the platform for me to put concepts to work immediately. Etiquette training is not simply what Ms. Bloch does, it is who she is. Ms. Bloch’s world-class training has equipped me to establish my business which mirrors her results. Indeed, she is the world-class business-etiquette expert. Before you schedule your next business meeting or speak before diplomats, whether in an office setting or over a meal, be sure to request the services of Ms. Bloch.
I recently completed a summer associate position with a prestigious law firm. A significant portion of the experience involved attending lunches/dinners with clients and attorneys. Having taken an etiquette class with you, I was incredibly confident in my ability to gracefully conduct myself during these events, as well as in my general office etiquette. Your class allowed me to assess my etiquette weaknesses and improve them so as to make a good impression with the firm. I received a permanent offer to work at the firm as a result of my work and demeanor, which I have accepted. I owe you a great deal, particularly given the lack of employment opportunities in this economy. Thank you for providing an excellent service.
Georgetown University Law Center
You Set Me Up for Success
Thank you so much for reaching out to me. Although I am in Georgia, I still have a New York state of mind. Your teaching skills are incredible. You poured your heart into my very dream. You set me up for success right from the start. Thank you so much!
Praise from Abroad
The training I received at Etiquette Outreach has been superb. I embarked on the Corporate Etiquette certification and have not been disappointed. I was impressed by Lyudmila Bloch’s warmth and professionalism. The course presentations were detailed and well researched, and I could easily perceive its ‘real world’ appeal, and how relevant the training is, in today’s rapidly changing, global environment. Lyudmila Bloch was punctual and effortlessly elegant, and always conscious of what training you may need in a business and social setting, and how to deliver it to you. I would certainly recommend training with Etiquette Outreach, and I look forward to working with Lyudmila Bloch again in the future.
Nkem Nwachukwu, UK
I have taken Ms. Bloch's course in Business Dining Etiquette to improve my overall business and social skills. My first interview was over a business lunch and I got my job offer a few days later! I was thrilled!
Can't thank her enough for the most time-effective, comprehensive, content-rich training in just two hours!
Columbia University, NYC
DO IT YOURSELF OPTION
If you want to improve your business skills without the help of an etiquette expert, this is what you'll need to do next:
- Read a dozen books about business etiquette, body language, business communications, business dining etiquette, wine etiquette, and use of dining utensils. Then, wade through a bunch of trivia to get to the bottom of it all.
- Spend 50-60 hours summarizing newly acquired information into an easy-to-process format.
- Invest a substantial capital to research, create, and edit your content.
- Get another etiquette expert to give you a free evaluation when you've implemented new changes.